Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/01 22:20:02 UTC

Conversation with MyFaces 2.0.0

Hello folks;

I have tried to run our samples running with JSF 1.2 (guess/conversation.jsf,
conversation-sample) not working with MyFaces 2.0,

Does anybody  try it? For example Redirections do not propogate conversation
content.

Thanks;

--Gurkan

Re: Conversation with MyFaces 2.0.0

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
I think that there is som problem with MYFaces 2.0 with redirects. It works on
JSF 1.2

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
In the mean time, I have just added some control code that checks we are in OWB
runtime or not. It is necessary because openwebbeans-jsf.jar is server global
classpath and contains META-INF/faces-config.xml. Even if no OWB, other JSF
applications also try to use their artifacts like WebBeansPhaseLÄ°stener.
Therefore I have added JSFUtil#isOWbApplication that checks we are in OWB or not
looking to servlet context attribute that is set in
WebBeansConfigurationListener.