Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Sebastian A." <se...@xinium.com> on 2002/11/23 20:17:43 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache problem on windows

I am having a problem running Apache on windows. I have installed the latest
version of Apache without a hitch and I have used Apache extensively before.
After installation everything goes fine, and I can start apache without any
errors or problems. However, when I open my browser and I try to go to
localhost I get nothing, just a blank page. I tried changing the document
root as well as the permissions, but none of it has really worked. If anyone
has a solution to this problem, I will gladly hear it.

Thanks in advance.

Re: [users@httpd] Apache problem on windows

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.
also, silly as it may sound, you don't have a firewall blocking traffic
to the server do you?