Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 00:07:48 UTC

Welcome Chema Balsas as Apache Flex Committer!

Team,

Please join me in welcoming Chema Balsas as our newest committer.  He has
been actively working on flex-config related work and is interested in the
Falcon and FalconJS areas.

Thanks,
Om
Apache Flex PPMC

Re: Welcome Chema Balsas as Apache Flex Committer!

Posted by Chema Balsas <jb...@gmail.com>.

> BTW You might want to add your name to this page:

http://incubator.apache.org/flex/team.html

Thanks! Done! ;)

Re: Welcome Chema Balsas as Apache Flex Committer!

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Congrats!

BTW You might want to add your name to this page:
http://incubator.apache.org/flex/team.html

Justin

RE: Welcome Chema Balsas as Apache Flex Committer!

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
Congratulations!

- Gordon

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Right on, we keep getting these people that are commiting to Falcon
and FalconJS.

Lets keep it going Chema, thanks for pushing out those build files,
picking up the slack for me, was much appreciated!

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

RE: Welcome Chema Balsas as Apache Flex Committer!

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and congrats Chema!

-Omar

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Great Chema! Welcome! :)

2012/12/7 Jose Barragan Andrade <pe...@me.com>

> Congrats Chema, and welcome on board :)
>
> --
> *Jose Barragan*
> *Software Architect Chief *
>
> On Dec 6, 2012, at 5:11 PM, Chema Balsas <jb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> As Om said, I'll try to help around with the compilers. Right now I'm
> trying to get up to speed, and quite happy to see how things are moving
> forward.
>
> Keep the ball rolling! ;)
>
> 2012/12/6 João Fernandes <jo...@gmail.com>
>
> Congrats Chema! This team is really taking shape!

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

Re: Welcome Chema Balsas as Apache Flex Committer!

Posted by Jose Barragan Andrade <pe...@me.com>.

Posted by Chema Balsas <jb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Posted by João Fernandes <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Chema! This team is really taking shape!

AW: Welcome Chema Balsas as Apache Flex Committer!

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Welcome Chema :-)

Config + Falcon ... sonds like we will be communicating a bit in the next weeks as I will have to figgure out how to run falcon from maven :-)

Chris

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Great :-).. Welcome Chema.

Cyrill

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
That's good news, welcome on borad Chema :)

- Fred.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Excellent! Congratulations Chema.

EdB