Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by DaMouse <da...@ntlworld.com> on 2002/12/12 04:52:38 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_perl makefile.PL

I want to add the ./configure --prefix=/var to this list can any instruct me how?

perl Makefile.PL APACHE_SRC=../httpd-1.3.27/src DO_HTTPD=1 USE_APACI=1 EVERYTHING=1

Ensign Baker
HCO Officer
USS Atlantis

Re: [users@httpd] mod_perl makefile.PL

Posted by Jeff Beard <je...@cyberxape.com>.
I suggest reading the file INSTALL.apaci and following the instuctions under the
heading "The flexible way".

--Jeff

DaMouse wrote:
> I want to add the ./configure --prefix=/var to this list can any
> instruct me how?
>
> perl Makefile.PL APACHE_SRC=../httpd-1.3.27/src DO_HTTPD=1 USE_APACI=1
> EVERYTHING=1
> Ensign Baker
> HCO Officer
> USS Atlantis

Jeff Beard | Systems Architecture, Programming, Management
Contact    | jeff at cyberxape dot com, 303.443.9339
Location   | In front of the computer, Boulder, CO, USA

Re: [users@httpd] mod_perl makefile.PL

Posted by Jacob Coby <jc...@listingbook.com>.
Taking a quick look through Makefile.PL, you use APACHE_PREFIX=/var

You apparently can also use APACI_ARGS="--prefix=/var"