Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2007/06/08 05:09:18 UTC

[S2] Releasing a plugin

Hi everyone... I'm just about finished putting together my first plugin,
allowing for usage of the DataVision reporting package with S2 (was a
great learning experience, and I'm pushing some folks at work to move to
S2 sooner than later, and I know I'm going to need this for one
project).  My question is about releasing it... I know there is the
plugin registry, and I'd like to put it up there, but I'm not sure the
procedure involved.  Can anyone provide some guidance?  Or should I just
post it someone else and announce it on @user?

TIA,
Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Re: [S2] Releasing a plugin

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Ah ok, I think Ted actually pointed that out to me as well, but I don't
think it really registered in my brain until now.  Thanks for the
explanation Tom!

Frank

Re: [S2] Releasing a plugin

Posted by Tom Schneider <sc...@gmail.com>.