Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by 史周波 <zh...@cs2c.com.cn> on 2012/05/04 07:43:51 UTC

I am glad to retun to AOO

Hi everyone.

I am glad to return to Apache Openoffice.org

I am robertzhou, form china . I am working for cs2c . I am old friend of
OpenOffice.org.
many years ago, I was working for freamework and developer. I'd like to
work for Apache OpenOffice.org.
I'm insterting in Aoo performace 、framework 、 chinese localization、UOF .

I' m going to work for UOF. who can tell me how to start ?

Best Regards.

robertzhou

Re: I am glad to retun to AOO

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
Robert,
As others have mentioned, it's good to have you and the team here--
louis

Re: I am glad to retun to AOO

Posted by 史周波 <zh...@cs2c.com.cn>.
Hi,Eric

Re: I am glad to retun to AOO

Posted by eric b <er...@free.fr>.
Le 4 mai 12 à 07:43, 史周波 a écrit :

> Hi everyone.

Hello,

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news

Re: I am glad to retun to AOO

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.
Hi Robert,

very nice to also meet you again here. Glad to see that many old friends
are coming together again. :-)

Kindest regards,
Peter