Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by la...@opensource.lk on 2004/06/28 13:37:30 UTC

Compiler Errors in Thread safe client in Windows.

Hi all,

There are some compiler errors occure when building the thread safe client
for windows. I have change the AxisException to AxisGenException in throw
blocks.
Without including the AxisException.h the client can be build. I have
attached dif files with this(VC project file and Calculator.cpp file).

Lahiru Wimalasiri

Re: Compiler Errors in Thread safe client in Windows.

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Lahiru,

Thanks for the patches.I made the changes.

Roshan