Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Sharl.Jimh.Tsin" <am...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/16 12:44:19 UTC

Can someone share me the configure sample files for reverse proxy?

hi,everyone
i am new to traffic server,today i installed it from source of version
3.0.0.and i found that i CAN NOT configure it right, i use it for
reverse proxy,i have two original server on different port behind ATS.

i followed the "Administrator's Guide"
page(http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/intro.htm),and modify
the configure files,such as records.config、remap.config and so on..

after that,to my surprise,the traffic server start failed.

i really do not know how to get it right!! so i want someone here to
show me the right configuration.

thanks very much!

BTW,i come from Varnish Cache.

--
Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China *Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED*)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice: http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.

Re: Can someone share me the configure sample files for reverse proxy?

Posted by "Sharl.Jimh.Tsin" <am...@gmail.com>.
On 2011年06月16日 18:56, Jan-Frode Myklebust wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 06:44:19PM +0800, Sharl.Jimh.Tsin wrote:
>> i followed the "Administrator's Guide"
>> page(http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/intro.htm),and
>> modify the configure files,such as records.config、remap.config and
>> so on..
> I used Leif's blog posting as a basis for configuring ATS the
> first time. Don't think you can go wrong with that routine :-)
>
> 	http://www.ogre.com/node/357
>

>    -jf
thanks for your article,i will read it.

Posted by Jan-Frode Myklebust <ja...@tanso.net>.