Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2002/06/27 20:23:25 UTC

Re[2]: TC 4.1.3: JK2 connector dies? cant get isapi_redirector to t alkto tomcat

Hello Ignacio,

I don't think yours statement that jk2.properties is on port 8019 by
default.  If you comment all the stuff out in jk2.properties, Tomcat
just generates a jk2.properties.save which has the following for me:

#AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED
#Tue Jun 25 11:09:03 CDT 2002
maxThreads=75
port=8009
soTimeout=20000
jkHome=C\:\\Progra~1\\Apache~1\\Jakarta\\tomcat-4.1.3
tcpNoDelay=true
timeout=20000
secure=false
backlog=10

I think it generated all that based on what was defined in the Coyote
jk2 connector.

Jake

Best regards,