Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Zastrow <je...@dai-labor.de> on 2004/03/04 18:12:30 UTC

Build the same project with changed dependencies ?!

We have to compile out project against a framework which is available in
different versions.

This framework has its own compiler for some stuff which is usable by a
maven-plugin.

Our sourcecode is compatible with both versions of the framework though
we don't need (and not want) to use a cvs branch.

Until now we have to download the compiler-plugin with the correct
version and to change the POM of our project manually.

How could this be done nicely with Maven ?!

Thanks

Jens Zastrow