Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ze...@web.de on 2017/01/24 12:09:32 UTC

Re: Journal Lock after Index Rebuild

Hi guys,

no ideas about this behaviour?

Thank you, best regards
Michael

-----------------------------

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016 um 09:54 Uhr
Von: ZeroCool86@web.de
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Journal Lock after Index Rebuild
Hi Guys,

we faced the problem with "Unable to lock global revision table" after an Index rebuild.
The Index build takes 1-2 days. After that process, the revisions of this range gets synchronized.

Is there any possibility to make this revision sync after index build smoother? The syncDelay for the journal is set to 2seconds for our servers, is this also used for the rev sync after an index build? If true, maybe we can set this value higher for the index rebuild startup an lower it again after the sync process.

We try to calculate the time to move this process in the nightly hours, but this isnt relyable.

Thanks a lot.
Michael