Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/22 12:18:46 UTC

[Fortres] FortressServiceImpl Javadoc

Hi Shawn,

I suspect that the FortressServiceImpl javadoc is a pure duplicatio of
what we have in the FortressService interface javadoc.

if so, I would strongly suggest we get rid of the FortressServiceImpl
javadoc and replace it by :

    /**
     * {@inheritDoc}
     */
    @POST
    @Path("/" + HttpIds.USER_ADD + "/")
    @RolesAllowed({SUPER_USER, ADMIN_MGR_USER})
    @Override
    public FortResponse addUser( FortRequest request )
    {

That offers two advantages :
- first the FortressServiceImpl will be lighter, without losing any
information
- second, we will have only one source of information, instead of two,
which can be a problem when we have to update the javadoc (you can be
sure that at some point, a change will be reflected in one of the two
files, instead of being injected in both classes...)

Thouhts ?