Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/18 21:09:23 UTC

Re: Podling announcing releases

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018, 08:18 Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> wrote:

> High Nick, all,
>
> Who am I to tell how a community - incubating or not - constructs their web
> presence in general and their download links/page in particular.

Well, Infra *can* coerce you to fix Trafodion's download Page's incorrect
link. I don't think we would edit your page, but we *can* stop your misuse
of www.a.o/dist, and recommend you switch to using the mirror network, per
release policy.

Consider Trafodion officially warned. cc:dev@trafodion

Regards,
Greg Stein
Infrastructure Administrator

Re: Podling announcing releases

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Looks like they've updated the web page just recently. Agreed: it has the
correct links now.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mike,