Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by kralik <kr...@ijablonec.cz> on 2006/04/04 23:18:48 UTC

Unknown Error

Please HELP!

I tried to use FOP Trunk version, but I always get following message:

org/apache/fop/cli/Main

It appears also, when I write only word "fop" or "fop.bat" in FOP directory
in command line.
In older versions it always prints help for FOP commands.

Mz PATH is set correctlz, I thing.
Sent from the FOP - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Unknown Error

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
kralik wrote:

> Please HELP!
>
> I tried to use FOP Trunk version, but I always get following message:
> *Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/fop/cli/Main*

This is a classpath problem. Look into FOP.bat and you will see that it
references some files with .jar extension. Make sure they exist in the
path referenced by fop.bat.

Chris

Re: Unknown Error

Posted by kralik <kr...@ijablonec.cz>.
Thanks for your advice.
It was my mistake, that I tried to run UNCOMPILED FOP Trunk. I found
something about it (ANT, ...) and now it's OK.

I am looser :-)