Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jurgen <ap...@squarehosting.com> on 2003/01/08 17:12:03 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite external program

Hi,

how about you show us the mod-rewrite part in your httpd.conf.

Jurgen

Posted by Razvan Costea-Barlutiu <cb...@laitek.com>.
Right!
Thanks for the info... Indeed, I need the rewrite rule too...
But the program should start when apache starts and this is what's NOT
happening. If the path is not OK, then an error does get thrown. Else..
nothing happens.

Regards,
--Razvan

Posted by Jurgen <ap...@squarehosting.com>.
Hi,

well I don't know what exactly you would like to rewrite, but if you would like to rewrite the whole URI and you also would like to have that as parameter for the rewrite map you should also add a line like this:

RewriteRule ^(\.+)$   ${pramap:$1}

I am not sure if this will work just like that, but declaring a map doesn't do the rewriting. You need the rule.

Jurgen

On Wed, 08 Jan 2003 18:32:51 +0200

Posted by Razvan Costea-Barlutiu <cb...@laitek.com>.