Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Brian Eaton <be...@google.com> on 2008/09/05 01:23:25 UTC

makeRequest returning additional data?

Some folks using the OAuth proxy in Shindig are agitating for
additional information to be returned from makeRequest.  For example,
they want the set-cookie header from the target server.  Thoughts on
this?

Re: makeRequest returning additional data?

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
It's not in the standard. I'm completely against adding anything to the
response object that is non-standard if it means writing different code
paths for different containers.

I am, however, somewhat in favor of sending response headers on the response
objects if it's part of the spec.