Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by jk...@fidm.com on 2002/11/01 03:03:01 UTC

Domino and Jetspeed

We are having a problem where Domino Content does not always show.  We have
a Jetspeed running on Websphere Application Server 4.03.  A request for
http content is made to a Domino r5.09a server and the Domino server
request is successful.  About 4 out of 5 times HTML comes back without a
problem, but sometimes the streaming stops and outputs an error
"java.net.SocketException A connection to a remote socket was reset by that
socket."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Domino and Jetspeed

Posted by rg...@teamsol.com.
I have seen that exception on WebSphere when someone on the browser side
cancels a request they made, or closes the browser in the middle of a
request, but I have never seen it affect the application to the point that
HTML does not get properly displayed.
Maybe there is some connection....

jkikkawa@fidm.com
10/31/2002 09:03 PM
Please respond to "Jetspeed Users List"

        To:     jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org
        cc:     (bcc: Ray Grieselhuber/Teamwork)
        Subject:        Domino and Jetspeed

We are having a problem where Domino Content does not always show.  We
have
a Jetspeed running on Websphere Application Server 4.03.  A request for
http content is made to a Domino r5.09a server and the Domino server
request is successful.  About 4 out of 5 times HTML comes back without a
problem, but sometimes the streaming stops and outputs an error
"java.net.SocketException A connection to a remote socket was reset by
that
socket."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For additional commands, e-mail: <