Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by pe...@regos.net on 2003/01/29 18:58:58 UTC

Re: mod_perl and current directory (was Re: Newbie Q on Apache::Include)

>>Actually I haven't got this to work. I'm yet trying to figure how to load
>>the module (PerlModule Apache::SSI) in the .htaccess with it actuall
>>residing in the "/perl/" directory rather than the standard lib directories.
>
>Why?  It's a module, not a CGI script.

I'm not sure whether the company that's hosting my web site will want to
install any non-critical module (They ahve done me a favor allowing me to
run mod_perl ... ) So I want to see if I have any options installing it
under my directory tree.

Posted by pe...@regos.net.
At 10:50 AM 1/29/2003, Perrin Harkins wrote:
>perl@regos.net wrote:
>>I'm not sure whether the company that's hosting my web site will want to
>>install any non-critical module (They ahve done me a favor allowing me to
>>run mod_perl ... ) So I want to see if I have any options installing it
>>under my directory tree.
>
>Okay.  You need to modify @INC then.  Take a look here for examples:
>http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/config.html#The_Startup_File

Tks.

Dr

Re: mod_perl and current directory (was Re: Newbie Q on Apache::Include)

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.