Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/08/18 09:40:36 UTC

Acceptance Notifications for Open Source Summit in Prague

Hi All

The notifications for submissions for the Open Source Summit in Prague later this year  were sent out yesterday. My submission got accepted :-) but was sitting in my spam folder (so if you made a submission then please go and check your spam folders).

I also saw that Isabel tweeted that her submission for it got accepted too. Did anyone else get their submission accepted? (It would just be good to know if we have a got a range of Apache speakers there!)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Acceptance Notifications for Open Source Summit in Prague

Posted by Krungtong Phuaenjaimee <tu...@gmail.com>.
0945428838

เมื่อ 19 ส.ค. 2017 22:40 "Piergiorgio Lucidi" <pi...@apache.org>
เขียนว่า

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Sharan,

Posted by Krungtong Phuaenjaimee <tu...@gmail.com>.
ggpht.html5@gmail.com

0945428838

เมื่อ 18 ส.ค. 2017 16:40 "Sharan Foga" <sh...@apache.org> เขียนว่า

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Sharan Thanks for bringing that news here, didn't manage to write a coherent mail yesterday (been in a train to FrOSCon).

The talk I submitted titled "open source is just about the source, isn't it?" If anyone has cycles, I'm happy to share the slides for feedback, got very helpful notes from Steve Loughran already yesterday.

Isabel