Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/29 19:19:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.5.1 RC2

Please review and vote on RC2 of the Tuscany SCA Java 1.5.1 release.

The distribution artifacts, RAT reports, and Maven staging repository
are available for review at:

http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/1.5.1-RC2

The release tag is at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.5.1-RC2

here's my +1

Simon

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.5.1 RC2

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Please review and vote on RC2 of the Tuscany SCA Java 1.5.1 release.
>
> The distribution artifacts, RAT reports, and Maven staging repository
> are available for review at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/1.5.1-RC2
>
> The release tag is at:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.5.1-RC2
>
> here's my +1
>
> Simon

I have found TUSCANY-3286 while trying to build the source distro from
a clean maven repo. I have fixed that in the branch.

Other then that, things are looking good, I could run the tutorial
this time with no issues, and couple other samples as well..

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3286

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.5.1 RC2

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Ram/Luciano

I'll make RC3 directly to fix these problems.

Regards

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
The binary distribution looks good, samples and tutorials looks good.

I found that the source distribution has a file named "hs_err_pid6244.log"
at the root
which needs to be removed.

--
Thanks & Regards,