Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by da...@gmail.com, da...@gmail.com on 2018/10/11 21:05:33 UTC

Getting help to land an open PR

Hi, all. I opened a pull request a couple weeks ago to close https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-3046 (bug). I would really like to land that fix on v1.10, but I haven't gotten any attention on the pull request yet. Someone on Slack suggested emailing this list for help.

PR: https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3938

Thanks!

Re: Getting help to land an open PR

Posted by Dan MacTough <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Xiaodong. That was exactly the guidance I needed. I’ve closed
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3938 in favor of
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/4039.

- Dan

On October 11, 2018 at 7:37:39 PM, Deng Xiaodong (xd.deng.r@gmail.com)
wrote:

In addition, your PR is trying to merge into branch “v1-10-stable”. This is
a branch which will not be modified anymore.

Instead, you should try to merge into “master” branch. Then committers will
cherry-pick commits from master branch for the next release, say 1.10.1.

(I believe this is also partially why your CI all failed)

XD

Posted by Deng Xiaodong <xd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deng Xiaodong <xd...@gmail.com>.
Hi,