Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ma...@mail.bg on 2011/09/05 15:27:24 UTC

Setting new DynamicImageResource to Image and update it

Hello guys,

I have the following problem: I have a view that shows images within itself
and also have a method that updates the model of that view. While updating
the model I set the images new DynamicImageResource where I return another
image byte data. However, getImageData() of the new resource is never
called, although I do setCachable(false) and
setLastModifiedTime(Time.now()). Because of this the initially displayed
images in the panel are never updated.

Would you assist me how to update the images?

I also have another problem that appears only in IE. getImageData() is not
called when instantiating the page for the first time and hence images are
not being displayed.

I guess that if I ensure getImageData be called every time on Image
component update, this will fix both problems.

Thank you for your help,
Martin

-------------------------------------
Mail.bg: Безплатен e-mail адрес. Най-добрите характеристики на българския пазар - 10 GB пощенска кутия, 20 MB прикрепен файл, безплатен POP3, мобилна версия, SMS известяване и други.

Re: Setting new DynamicImageResource to Image and update it

Posted by ma...@mail.bg.

Thank you, it did the trick :) I thought it was up to the resource.

Best regards,

Martin

----- Цитат от Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro (reiern70@gmail.com), на
05.09.2011 в 16:39 -----   Do you use NonCachingImage?