Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2005/11/17 09:54:39 UTC

RE : [m2] uniqueVersion=true with Maven One Plugin exits ?

In which project ?
There is not maven-one-plugin or sandbox in
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa
And the Issue Tracking doesn't display where :
http://maven.apache.org/sandbox/issue-tracking.html

- Olivier

Re: RE : [m2] uniqueVersion=true with Maven One Plugin exits ?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
file it in MNG, we'll move it later if necessary.

Emmanuel