Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 14:16:39 UTC

Tiles2 first actual release

Hi does anyone know as to when Tiles2 release will become available. I know
there is beta right now but I was wondering as to first release. Thanks.

--
Pavel Sapozhnikov
xFact, Inc

Re: Tiles2 first actual release

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/8/30, Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com>:

> I thought the 2 lists were shared.

Nope...

Re: Tiles2 first actual release

Posted by Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to say it is the Tiles 2 USERS mailing list (just to be sure :-) )

Antonio

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.