Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Lubomir_G <L_...@abv.bg> on 2006/11/06 18:51:46 UTC

ServiceMix 3.0 BPE

Hi all,

I'm new in ServiceMix 3.0 and I have some questions about BPE.

I have started the loan-broker-bpel example but I can't understand how does
it works.I read the documentation but it describes how to start the example
and nothing about its functionality.

I want to create my own bpe example with simple BP so I will understand how
SM works, but I can't find some documentation about it.

Can someone write me a short description of steps that are needed to create
a bpel example in Servicemix 3.0?Is there a link that describes this steps
or some other information about creating of BPEL ?

Can you tell me some tool or a program that is used to create a BPEL files
and JBI components?

Thanks in advanced