Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by jroman <jr...@linux-it.es> on 2013/11/29 14:11:40 UTC

DELETE method problem

Hey all!

I¹m using traffic server 3.2 and I am experimenting some problems when a
the users make a DELETE request.
With firebug i can see a 504 status code (Connection Timeout) when the
request is done.

I¹ve tried to gather more info with tcpdump and I see how the DELETE
request is send to origin server but the response never come back.

The directive proxy.config.http.quick_filter.mask in my record.conf file
is set to 0 and my ip_allow.config looks like that:

src_ip=127.0.0.1                                  action=ip_allow
method=ALL
src_ip=::1                                        action=ip_allow
method=ALL
src_ip=0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255                    action=ip_deny
method=PUSH|PURGE
src_ip=::-ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff action=ip_deny
method=PUSH|PURGE

Anybody can help me with this issue???

Thanks in advance

Jorge

Re: DELETE method problem

Posted by Jorge Román <jr...@linux-it.es>.
First of all, thanks for te quick reply.

The origin is managing the request well because  I have tried to do the request directly throw the origin server and that works fine.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Re: DELETE method problem

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.