Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michelantonio Trizio <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/20 12:47:07 UTC

cordova has no method exec

Hi,

I'm newbie with Cordova.
I'm trying to use the facebook connect plugin but I'm stuck.
When the plugin calls cordova.exec, it returns an error like "Object has no
method exec".
And The object is cordova.
I've debugged the code and I've seen that the cordova object is well
defined but the method exec is missed.
Is there something that I should to do to enable exec method?
Thanks in advance.

M.T.

Re: cordova has no method exec

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
What platform and version of PhoneGap are you using?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald