Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Ingmar J Stein <st...@xtramind.com> on 2002/05/02 15:10:51 UTC

xmlproperties (was: JUnit writes properties for each testcase)

> Having a task handy that outputs the Ant properties in XML format is a
good
> thing.  Thank you.

>     Erik

Erik,

do you remember the xmlproperties task I wrote some time ago?
Maybe we could use it to extend the optional <echoproperties> task
with a "format" attribute so that we have a counterpart to <XmlProperty>.

Cheers,

Ingmar

Re: xmlproperties (was: JUnit writes properties for each testcase)

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Sure!  Submissions always welcome.

    Erik