Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by jordan j <yo...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/09 08:11:25 UTC

migrate SSVMs and VRs

Dear everyone,

Today I tried to migrate some SSVMs and VRs around to free a host.
Unfortunately all of them showed error :Failed to load hosts:
Request failed with error 431.

This is valid for all system vms only. User instances can be migrated
normally. I used a workaround by disabling a host and recreating the system
vms but was wondering if this is normal behaviour?

Setup is ACS 4.17.2 with XCP-NG + local SRs.
System offerings and and their disks are tagged in the database so they
reside on a group of nodes.

Best regards,
Jordan

Re: migrate SSVMs and VRs