Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/05/16 13:40:45 UTC

"Improve the performance of your XML applications using Xerces-C++" Article

Hi,
Khaled and I wrote  the article, "Improve the performance of your XML
applications using Xerces-C++" which can be found at:
      http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-xercesperf.html

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development

Re: "Improve the performance of your XML applications using Xerces-C++" Article

Posted by Jason Stewart <ja...@gmail.com>.
Nice Article David and Khaled!

I'd like to check how Xerces-P performs against some of the other Perl
alternatives to get a sense of how Xerces can help perl-based XML
applications speed up what they do...

Cheers, jas.