Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/08/14 19:59:17 UTC

PR 194 - Safe to merge?

Hey guys

I wanted to put my key in to the main repo since I'm now a committer.  My
PR to clean up the readme, etc is still open though.  Is it safe for me to
merge this to master? Should I push to a different branch (e.g.
5.14.x/5.13.x?)

https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/194

- John

Re: PR 194 - Safe to merge?

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 8:08 AM, Christopher Shannon
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks fine to me, I would commit it to master and cherry-pick it to
> 5.14.x.  For the 5.x project we don't generally follow the same PR model as
> Artemis.  Committers just make commits themselves.

This is why I always do PRs :)

#722 https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/722

Re: PR 194 - Safe to merge?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Will do thanks Chris (note this was before I was a committer)

Re: PR 194 - Safe to merge?

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.