Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Laurent Comte <la...@oodrive.fr> on 2003/02/20 13:09:09 UTC

Sitemap parameters lifetime

As described at
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/actions.html,

you can set sitemap param as :
sitemapParams.put("world", "hello");

I think it must be said what is the lifetime of the param "world".

Because after the execution of the pipeline where this parameter
is setted (via an Action), the value of parameter "world" is still "hello" !

So are you agree with :

"Sitemap parameters are "global" parameters ?
And not "local" to a pipeline ?"

I think it's important ...

Laurent.

RE: Sitemap parameters lifetime

Posted by Laurent Comte <la...@oodrive.fr>.
It seems I must post the same question twice to have an answer :)

Regards.

Laurent.