Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by jo...@telvent.abengoa.com on 2001/09/19 09:18:59 UTC

cocoon + jetspeed + content management

  I'd like to know if anyone uses a content management repository. And how
do you manege contents in your portal or web app... if anyone has done it
          Regards, José Blas.

Re: cocoon + jetspeed + content management

Posted by Stephan Kassanke <ka...@gmx.de>.
I would be very interested too. We tried Zope but the overlapping of
functionality with Cocoon and the lacking support if you cut the Zope
features (DTML, ect.) are not very encouraging.

best regards,
Stephan