Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Marc Worrell <ma...@mediamatic.nl> on 2003/03/04 18:03:01 UTC

Release schedule?

Hi,

We are incorporating Lucene in a CMS.  It does some quite fancy matching and searching of documents and uses Lucene as one of its components.  We would like to influence the scoring of search terms for some fields.  This is possible with the new Similarity class that is implemented after release 1.2.

Is there a next release scheduled?  And so, when (approximately will that be)?

We would like to run the cms with tested code and not with the code from the lucene cvs...

Greetings,

Marc Worrell

Re: Release schedule?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Version 1.3RC1 will be released in about a week.
I wouldn't worry about running the code from CVS vs. an old release so
much.  If I were a Lucene user I'd pick a 1.3RC1 release over the 1.2
one.

Otis