Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/29 15:05:44 UTC

Change log level from "verbose" to "info" as the default in minilang

WDYT, if we change log level from "verbose" to "info" as the default
one, when we use this tag in mini lang while we do development.
Every time when I put the log statement in my mini lang code then the
resultant statement looks like when I press "Enter" key:

<log level="verbose"></log>

And I always change level to "info" to see the details of the message
attribute on the console.

The developer who know about all these log levels details can put the
statement explicitly of level type as "verbose".
I would love to hear about the pros and cons in doing so.

Thanks !

--
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Re: Change log level from "verbose" to "info" as the default in minilang

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
+1