Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/11/22 12:42:07 UTC

[ANN] Apache Syncope is Top-Level Project!

Hi Syncopers,
I am very glad to announce that last ASF board meeting established
Apache Syncope as Top-Level Project!

FYI, I am currently following [1] for all needed steps to exit the
incubator; I've grouped all INFRA stuff at [2].

I'll keep you posted with all changes (mailing lists, website, SVN, ...)
as they are effective.

Congratulations to the whole team!

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#transfer

Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [ANN] Apache Syncope is Top-Level Project!

Posted by Antony Pulicken <an...@gmail.com>.
wow !! This is great news ! Are you the fastest to move from incubator to
top-level ? :-)  Congratulations !! Full credit to the team's commitment
and hard work !

Regards,
Antony.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

Posted by Antony Pulicken <an...@gmail.com>.

R: [ANN] Apache Syncope is Top-Level Project!

Posted by Riccardo Costa <ri...@intesys.it>.
It's very good news. Congratulations!
Riccardo

I am waiting for dev@syncope.apache.org or similar!  :-)