Posted to user@helix.apache.org by "Phong X. Nguyen" <p....@yahooinc.com> on 2022/02/17 22:16:19 UTC

ETA on a new release with log4j2

I work for an organization which is requiring large-scale upgrades to
log4j2. I see that a commit was merged that migrated Helix to log4j 2.17.1;
is there a schedule or plan for a Helix 1.0.3 release that includes it?

Thanks,
- Phong X. Nguyen

Re: ETA on a new release with log4j2

Posted by Junkai Xue <jx...@apache.org>.
Thanks for asking. We planned to release 1.0.3 after Apri since there are
some ongoing developments with releasing along with the log4j one.

Best,

Junkai