Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Rashid Zamani <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/02 08:57:20 UTC

Push Cache

I have tried the following, but when I enter yahoo.com in my browser, the
Yahoo! original webpage will be load. Is it possible to tell Apache traffic
server to load another web page instead of the original web page using push
cache option?

guest@mehran2:/usr/local/etc/trafficserver> telnet 127.0.0.1 8080
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to 127.0.0.1.