Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Christophe Jolif <cj...@ilog.fr> on 2006/06/12 13:40:15 UTC

ADF/Trinidad js obfuscator wrt Regexp

Hi ADFers,

When using ADF/Trinidad JavaScript obfuscator on some JavaScript of
other components than ADF ones I've got some errors related to slash token.

For example:

this.f(8 / (x - 2),  2 / (2 - f));

will fail. It seems the ADF js parser used for obfuscation is trying to
interpret / (x - 2), 2 / as a regular exception. Is there any plan to
fix this?

Christophe

Re: ADF/Trinidad js obfuscator wrt Regexp

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
It's not a known problem.  We would, of course, be thrilled
to have a patch submitted that fixes it.

-- Adam