Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "John D. Maag" <jm...@maagfamily.com> on 2005/07/28 20:30:17 UTC

Global spamassassin Use

I am looking for an easy way to use spamassassin for the entire site. I am having trouble with spamass and was wondering if I can have the following kind of stuff from an individual procmailrc in a global procmailrc file.

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
| /usr/bin/spamc -f

# Mails with a score of 15 or higher are almost certainly spam (with 0.05%
# false positives according to rules/STATISTICS.txt). Let's put them in a
# different mbox. (This one is optional.)
:0:
#
# Forward mail to external account
#