Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Roberto Bentivoglio <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/27 17:34:44 UTC

Slow writes after migration to 0.7

Hi all,
we're moving our enviroment to the new version of Cassandra (from the
0.6.8).
We're using the default configuration and we've enabled only the key-cache.
We've a strange behaviour about the writes performance: the codes are still
the same but the writes are from 4 to 6 times more slower.
On the other side the read performance are not changed.

We're using Hector 0.7.0-24 as Java client.

Are there any ideas about this issues?

Thanks in advance,
Roberto

Re: Slow writes after migration to 0.7

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
Robert,

	Is this still an issue ?

	What to the write latency attributes say for the CF's in JConsole ?

Aaron