Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org> on 2005/01/17 10:34:22 UTC

Weblog with Cocoon.

Hello.

I'm looking for a weblog tool running on Cocoon. I've found Cocoblog,
but it seem rather dead.

If someone knows/has such a tool, please let it know.

Regards.

--
Aurélien DEHAY

Re: Weblog with Cocoon.

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
Il giorno 17/gen/05, alle 22:23, Stefan Burkard ha scritto:

> i'm not sure, but i guess that this blog of a cocoon-commiter is done
> with linotype:
> http://beblogging.com/blog/

Not really. There's not much left of Linotype there, except for the
CSS. And I've recently switched to using blojsom, since I lacked the
time to finish the job.

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/blojsom/blog/

Re: Weblog with Cocoon.

Posted by Stefan Burkard <ne...@burknet.ch>.
hello

have a look at the blocks-section in the samples of an installed cocoon.
there you will find a block called linotype, which is a blog-application.

i'm not sure, but i guess that this blog of a cocoon-commiter is done
with linotype:
http://beblogging.com/blog/

greetings
stefan