Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> on 2018/03/18 08:26:35 UTC

Our past releases and the mirror issue

Hi All,

Did we, while undergoing incubation, experience a rejection of our release
announcement as we experience now while being a TLP?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

V.P. Apache Trafodion

RE: Our past releases and the mirror issue

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Hi,

FYI: I've committed Steve's change and rebuilt the web site. I checked the download URLs for R2.2.0; they say ".../dyn/closer.lua/..." now.

Dave

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.