Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Amit Bajpai <Am...@flextronics.com> on 2016/09/27 22:21:32 UTC

Getting output in a single row

Hi,

I have the below query which is gives the city_code for all the cities in the particular region and country.

SELECT  CITY_CODE
FROM COUNTRY
WHERE REGION_CODE = 'MEX_EAST'
AND COUNTRY='MEXICO'

Is there a way I can get the output in a single row and comma separated?
Example - GUAD,MONT,DF,CAN,OXA

Thanks
Amit

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message!