Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Angela Isgrò <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/09 18:46:09 UTC

help me about deli

Hello,
I'm a student of computer science engineering (Messina - IT). I'm using
Cocoon (version source 2.1.7- Linux) for the development of a plan of
Wireless systems.
I have a problem:I used DELI for recognition of devices and I must add news
profiles UAprof (Alcatel, Nokia....) but I don't succeed.
Can you help me?
Where Must I insert news profiles?

Thank you

help me about deli

Re: help me about deli

Posted by Angela Isgrò <an...@gmail.com>.
If I build with standard version, the application recognition profiles
mozilla, but if I insert new profiles (also new Mozilla profile) in the
directory src/..../legacyProfiles an I rebuild Cocoon, I look on the shell:

Profile: Processing HTTP
request<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/delicon/deli_0.9.7.zip?modtime=1062115200&big_mirror=0>

ProcessHttpRequest: Starting to process HTTP
request<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/delicon/deli_0.9.7.zip?modtime=1062115200&big_mirror=0>

ProcessHttpRequest: No headers
found<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/delicon/deli_0.9.7.zip?modtime=1062115200&big_mirror=0>

Unable to find useragent Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US;
rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20061201 Firefox/2.0.0.14 (Ubuntu-feisty) in local
profile database<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/delicon/deli_0.9.7.zip?modtime=1062115200&big_mirror=0>

Unable to find useragent Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US;
rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20061201 Firefox/2.0.0.14 (Ubuntu-feisty) in local
profile database<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/delicon/deli_0.9.7.zip?modtime=1062115200&big_mirror=0>

Profile: Processing HTTP
request<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/delicon/deli_0.9.7.zip?modtime=1062115200&big_mirror=0>

ProcessHttpRequest: Starting to process HTTP
request<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/delicon/deli_0.9.7.zip?modtime=1062115200&big_mirror=0>

ProcessHttpRequest: No headers
found<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/delicon/deli_0.9.7.zip?modtime=1062115200&big_mirror=0>

Unable to find useragent Nokia7110 (DeckIt/1.2.3) in local profile
database<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/delicon/deli_0.9.7.zip?modtime=1062115200&big_mirror=0>

Unable to find useragent Nokia7110 (DeckIt/1.2.3) in local profile
database<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/delicon/deli_0.9.7.zip?modtime=1062115200&big_mirror=0>
Where Nokia7710 referes it on the simulator Wap

Re: help me about deli

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com>.
Hi Angela,