Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Prasad <pr...@espressif.com> on 2019/07/09 07:28:41 UTC

Re: Continuously writing GATT characteristic value

Hi all,

I am observing very low app throughput around ~88kbps. In my
application, I am setting MTU to the maximum and using
`ble_gattc_write_no_rsp_flat` to write continuously to GATT server
characteristic value. Can you please provide me pointers on how to
achieve maximum throughput or the numbers are as expected ?

Regards

Prasad