Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sumit Shah <Su...@cgifederal.com> on 2009/07/22 22:53:55 UTC

Question about JaxbSchemaGenerator

All,

I have a field named "identifier" in my Java class that I use as a
source to generate the wsdl. The strange thing is that the identifier
field is not getting generated in the wsdl. Other fields present in the
class are getting generated. All fields have the correct annotations.

I am wondering if "identifier" is some kind of reserved word that is
getting ignored by the JaxbSchemaGenerator or is anyone aware of this
problem.

Thanks

Sumit