Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by jbuy0710 <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/24 05:43:52 UTC

Some information of adding services

Hi
I consolidate the information of adding services to cluster by API.
It may helpful for those who want to add services or components into
cluster by API.
I can also create a md file and jira if needed.

*Service and corresponding components*

WEBHCAT - WEBHCAT_SERVER
ZOOKEEPER - ZOOKEEPER_SERVER , ZOOKEEPER_CLIENT
MAPREDUCE - MAPREDUCE_CLIENT,JOBTRACKER,TASKTRACKER
HIVE - MYSQL_SERVER,HIVE_CLIENT,HIVE_METASTORE,HIVE_SERVER
OOZIE - OOZIE_SERVER , OOZIE_CLIENT
PIG - PIG
HBASE - HBASE_REGIONSERVER,HBASE_CLIENT,HBASE_MASTER
HCATALOG - HCAT
GANGLIA - GANGLIA_SERVER,GANGLIA_MONITOR
NAGIOS - NAGIOS_SERVER
HDFS - NAMENODE,HDFS_CLIENT,DATANODE,SECONDARY_NAMENODE
SQOOP - SQOOP

*Service and corresponding configurations*

WEBHCAT - global , webhcat-site
ZOOKEEPER - global
MAPREDUCE -global,mapred-site,core-site
HIVE - global ,hive-site
OOZIE - global , oozie-site
PIG - global
HBASE - global , hbase-site
HCATALOG - global
GANGLIA - global
NAGIOS - global
HDFS - global,hdfs-site,core-site
SQOOP - global

Re: Some information of adding services

Posted by juby0710 <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks for the reply , jira and a md file is created :
AMBARI-2474<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-2474>

Thanks

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
jbuy,