Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Eernie <er...@finan.nl> on 2014/12/18 17:25:46 UTC

Jms Consumers start reading before the application is completely started

I'm having a problem with the jms consumers of cxf 2.6.13.

When I start my application on websphere and there is an inbox that has
messages for a webservices, the application will timeout.
I believe this is caused by the fact cxf uses its own ThreadPoolExecutor.
When the application is starting not all the EJB are placed in the JNDI yet
and then the consumer starts reading. This means it has to find a bean from
the JNDI that isn't there. When it uses the ThreadPoolExecutor from the JEE
server it will wait till the application is fully started, I believe.

Does someone have a idea or workaround for this?