Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by MarinaKasatka <ma...@rambler.ru> on 2007/10/24 15:44:38 UTC

AutoCompleteTextField

Hi

How can make a AutoCompleteTextField react on the Enter button and submit
the form?

Как сделать чтобы AutoCompleteTextField делал submit формы только с Enter ?

Re: AutoCompleteTextField

Posted by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com>.
Zdrasty

This is from beta4 (I BOLDED the important stuff):

    case KEY_ENTER:
                 if(selected>-1){
                     obj.value=getSelectedValue();
                hideAutoComplete();
                    hidingAutocomplete=1;
     } else if (Wicket.AutoCompleteSettings.enterHidesWithNoSelection ==
true) {
                hideAutoComplete();
                    hidingAutocomplete=1;
     }

*        if(typeof objonkeydown == "function")objonkeydown();
        if(typeof objonchange == "function")objonchange();*

As you can see you might put a formsubmit behavior for on key down. and
added to the Autocomplete.

There might be another easier solution. But I had to extend the current
autocomplete in the past. you might search for some archives.

soyus nerushyme

f(t)
On the JavaScript but I am not sure it will do the submit.